Friday 1 July 2011

Modules Week 2, July - Sculpture

The Room 3 children have been working with Miss Clark in Room 2 creating sculptures. Take a peek...






Here is what the children have to say...

Ashton said "In the kiwis I liked getting the tools and working with the clay."

"I like about the modules because I liked putting the things together," said Navah.

"I liked when we had to do Xs on the body and the beak and the eyes so the bits would stick on when we rubbed water on the back," commented Tayla.

"I didn't like when we had to design the body because it was really hard," noted Haylee.

Campbell said "I enjoyed cutting out the paper."

"I enjoyed poking the toothpick in the eye," said Jessica.

5 comments:

Miss Clark said...

Room 3 - It was awesome working alongside you on your sculptures, you are very talented artists. Well done! From Miss Clark

Regan Orr said...

Great sculptures Room 3. Your clay kiwi are very creative and cute. You can be proud of your quality learning. Well done, Mr Orr.

Wendy Zussino said...

Awesome Kiwi sculptures! Well done Room 3

G'ma & G'dad said...

Tayla's g'ma & g'dad thinks this is awesome:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)...

crafty granma said...

Tayla's g'ma & g'dad thinks this is awesome:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)...